Saturday, November 11, 2006

I hoard BG way too much!


I just got all the new BG from Memory Creators and here I am hoarding all my Blitzen for the last year, um, yeah, so I decided to use some the other night when I was scrapping at La's house. I really had a lot of fun with this lo. La has these awesome pearl ink pads, (that I MUST get for myself by the way) and used this fabulous blue one on this lo. I also used some rockin' Technique Tuesday stamps that I got in a RAK. I love them, I can't stop using them. I also used a new tool, very sophisticated tool at that... hahahaha... well not really, but it's cool and I bet we all have one laying around our scrap area. The tube that it left after you use up all of your glue dots, it's a perfect tool to make circles on your lo. I saw this done on Scrapbook Lifestyle and fell in love with it. TFL!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I never thought of the glue dots..what a great idea. I'm bad about tossing to the side of my cropping table and forgeting about them!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love your Layout. I never thought of using the glue dot tube, great idea. Thanks for sharing it with us.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Shannon Schafer said...

Beautiful layout! Love how you used the glue dot tube. Very clever! :)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Shannon Schafer said...

Beautiful layout! Love how you used the glue dot tube. Very clever! :)

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it... those stamped things stiull look great! Those ink pads DOOO rock!! Love this page- but you knew that! LOL

La-

2:43 PM  
Blogger Lorrie said...

Good idea about the tube... gotta try it. and Oh, I totally understand the BG thing. I love them all. I don't even want to use my Romani line... I just like to look at it! lol.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Cammeron said...

great lo!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful layout! Great idea with the glue dot tube!!!!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous!!!
i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one who hoards BG. i'm finally now starting to use a little:)

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled to hear you liked my tip about using the cardboard roll from Glue Zots! :)

Thanks for watching!

Hugs,
Stephanie Barnard
SBLS Designer

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home