Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving is over.

And Christmas is just around the corner. Geesh, time flies! I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I spent a lot of time with my family, I got to scrap for 4 nights in a row and I went shopping. Who could ask for more? Now it's Christmas crunch time. I have a ton of gifts to make and even more gifts to shop for. Thank goodness for Amazon! I love shopping online, especially if I can find good deals. I already have several boxes on the way here right now. Hopefully I can find some of the gifts online, that I want to get dh. I have some layouts to upload, but I have way to many things to get done this morning to upload them right now. Maybe tonight. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I Love Amazon. I usually buy my out of state family gifts there and have them ship it for me. :)

8:00 AM  
Blogger ~Holly~ said...

Can't wait to see your layouts :D

5:14 PM  
Blogger La- said...

Hey chickie... nice to see ya! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

La-

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen... glad you had a great Thanksgiving... and great news - it's always good for the soul to know what you're doing and where you'll be this time next year KWIM xx

9:17 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I love the Internet for shopping.

10:44 AM  
Blogger .jessica jo. said...

love to shop online tooo!!! cant wait to see your new creations!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home