Sunday, December 03, 2006

Yeah! The Giants are doing great...

and I am one happy chic! I am watching the Giants V Dallas game right now]. A fight for first place in the NFC East. I love it! Football is my other hobby/love aside from scrapping. I have been a Giants fan since I was about 6 years old and I watched my first game with my Papa. Of coarse it was a Giants game. I remember as a little girl watching football on sunday afternoons at my Grandparents house. My Grandmother would make popcorn with one of those older popcron machines and my Grandpa would give me a glass of Pepsi to go with my popcorn, and I would sit on his knee and watch the game. Now, when I am down visiting with them, we still have popcorn and Pepsi while watching the Giants play.

I have several things that I have been working on, just haven't had time to upload them. I have free time tomorrow and will get a bunch of layouts photographed and uploaded to share.

GO GIANTS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger La- said...

LOL Glad you are loving your sports time!!! Have a super week!

La-

8:17 AM  
Blogger Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

What a great memory. I used to watch the games with my Dad and Brothers. Miss those days.

Glad you are enjoyed the game. Can't wait to see your awesome creations.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home