Friday, December 08, 2006

I had to take my kitty to the Vet yesterday...


He was limping, so I made an appointment with the vet's office. So I get there and they do a little look over, give him a shot and said we were all done. I ask him if he is going to look at his foot and he says why? UHG! So I asked him if the receptionist told him why I had called, and he said no. That's when I got frustrated, So I told him that I was there because my kitty is hurt. So he checks him out, the take him for an X-ray and my poor little Didi has a brocken toe. Actually it the Metacarpal that is broken. We have no clue how it happened. The vet says that it could have gotten caught on something and he landed on it wrong. The poor thing. Well he has to have a splint. I picked him up last night at 6:30 to bring him home. Let's not talk about the bill. :( I bring him home and is a little flippy from the pain meds and is wabbling all over with his poor bum let. Here is a photo of my poor little buddy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Awww! Poor little kitty. :(

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a kitty Jen, glad all's well (apart from the bill !). Thank you so much for my Christmas card :)... you girls have fun scrapping, wish I could join you all xx

8:47 AM  
Blogger La- said...

Poor litle guy!! He is such a goob! !LOL

La-

PS Dawn we will have a good time just for you!

8:19 PM  
Blogger ~Holly~ said...

poor kitty :(

10:25 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

We don't talk about veterinary bills in my medically challenged family :)

8:46 AM  
Blogger .jessica jo. said...

awwww, poor thing!!!

4:58 PM  
Blogger La- said...

Hey.. you've been tagged! Check out my blog! http://thisislaslife.blogspot.com/

La-

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home