Sunday, December 10, 2006

I've been tagged... thanks La! 6 wierd things about me...

1. I only eat candy and gum in even numbers.
2. I have a brother who is younger than my children.
3. I have been with my husband since I was 16 and he was 21.
4. I have been in/driven through every state in the USA except Hawaii, Alaska, Florida and Washington.
5. I can honestly say that I will be with my husband forever.
6. I am a die hard Giants Fan . I even have a build a bear with a Giants uniform, his name is Lucky. He watches every game with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I have you beat on the husband thing. We had been together since we were nine :)

3:16 PM  
Blogger ~Holly~ said...

love to read your answers Jen!
You don't seem to weird to me :D

8:06 PM  
Blogger La- said...

LOL You are not THAT weird.. dang gotta stop harassing you now!

la-

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home