Tuesday, January 09, 2007

WOW!

I have not stayed up this late at home scrapping in a LONG time. I use to be such a night owl, but now I am getting wimpy in my old age and have to get my Z's. But, alas I have a CHA deadline tomorrow and the product arrived today, so I must pull an all-nighter, well at least for me 1-2 am is an all-nighter...lol! I am almost done and hopped on the computer to print some journaling up. I am starting to crash so I had better get back to work and get it done before I fall asleep in the pile of stuff I have strewn all over my table.

2 Comments:

Blogger scrapperjen said...

Sometimes those late night scraps are good! Glad you got some things done.

6:37 AM  
Blogger La- said...

I am glad you clarified "at home" cause I know when you and i get our Mojo's going at the same time and you are here? we scrap to the WEEE hours... I don't know how you make the drive home awake!

Glad you got your stuff done! Cannot wait to see it.

La-

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home