Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A few layouts to share...





Well, here I am working on HOF entries and I thought I would pop in and give a quick update before I go back to working on them. I still have so much left to do. These are a few layouts that I just uploaded. One is from like two weeks ago and I forgot to upload it. lol! I have some great news to share. I am going to be teaching scrapbooking classes at my dd's school! I will teaching kids in an after school program. I am so excited! Just had to share! Oh, and my first class is going to be on 2/7! Later in March I will be starting adult classes. The whole thing has come together so beautifully! I can't wait to get started.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

These layouts are gorgeous, Jen! I especially like the blockingdesign. Your girls are just too cute!

Look forward to scrapping with you this weekend!
Jess

6:01 PM  
Blogger .jessica jo. said...

beautiful layouts!!!! congrats on the new classes!!! :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger scrapperjen said...

Beautiful layouts! You are so talented!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Gorgeous!

3:16 PM  
Blogger La- said...

Vedy vedy pwetty!!! Lovely!! I am loving these!

La-

7:05 PM  
Blogger Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Beautiful layouts!

10:34 AM  
Blogger La- said...

girl is is sooo time to update this page! LOL

La-

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.. I just love your scrppin' style!!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home