Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wow! It really has been a while since I blogged.

I feel bad, but I have been so tired lately. I started a new job two weeks ago and the hours have taken quite a tole on me. I work from 4am to 10am and it tough! I feel like I haven't done anything but sleep and spend time with the girls. It's like I am tired all the time. The hours make it easy for me to have a job and still be home for the girls. Brian takes them to school in the morning and I pick them up at the right times. I have to go to bed at 7pm, which has been hard because I miss all my shows and Brian puts the girls to bed. It is going to take a while to adjust but over all it's for the best. I haven't scrapped since I started the job. I don't know how any working Mom/scrapper finds time. Seriously. I can't even sit at my scrap table right now, I would probably fall asleep. I really hope I can get use to these hours and get to scrap once in a while. I literally collapse when I get home. So, I don't have any layouts to share, but hopefully soon.


Blogger .jess. said...

wow Jen, those are sooome hours! hope you get adjusted to them soon so you can get some scrappy time in! :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Lala said...

Crazy hours! How are we going to scrap!! Be thinking of you chicky!


9:41 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

It is hard to make adjustments - but they fall into place eventually.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home