Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wow! It really has been a while since I blogged.

I feel bad, but I have been so tired lately. I started a new job two weeks ago and the hours have taken quite a tole on me. I work from 4am to 10am and it tough! I feel like I haven't done anything but sleep and spend time with the girls. It's like I am tired all the time. The hours make it easy for me to have a job and still be home for the girls. Brian takes them to school in the morning and I pick them up at the right times. I have to go to bed at 7pm, which has been hard because I miss all my shows and Brian puts the girls to bed. It is going to take a while to adjust but over all it's for the best. I haven't scrapped since I started the job. I don't know how any working Mom/scrapper finds time. Seriously. I can't even sit at my scrap table right now, I would probably fall asleep. I really hope I can get use to these hours and get to scrap once in a while. I literally collapse when I get home. So, I don't have any layouts to share, but hopefully soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger .jessica jo. said...

wow Jen, those are sooome hours! hope you get adjusted to them soon so you can get some scrappy time in! :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger La- said...

Crazy hours! How are we going to scrap!! Be thinking of you chicky!

La-

9:41 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

It is hard to make adjustments - but they fall into place eventually.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home